Delivery & Return Policy
1. Same Day Delivery
- If you miss the cut-off time for same day delivery, your order will be delivered the next day.
2. Delivery during Peak Seasons
- Pre-ordering two days ahead is the best way to get your orders on time on Valentine's Day & Mother's Day.
- We try our best to accommodate you with your requested delivery time. However, we cannot 100% guarantee to deliver your order by the requested time during peak periods.
- Due to high order volumes, same day delivery is not available on Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
3. Regular Delivery Times
- Business: 9am - 5pm (Leave the special instruction)
- Residence, Hotel, or Hospital: 10am - 8pm
- Morning delivery should be approved from our customer service team. (Recommended to place orders a day ahead)
- Orders placed after the store's business hours, for all Toronto and GTA deliveries except downtown Toronto, must be placed 24 hours in advance. (For urgent orders, please call the store directly to receive confirmation)
**Under the conditions of extreme weather and/or traffic congestion, delivery times may be delayed**
4. Delivery to Business (Company)
- For deliveries to businesses, you must state that the order is for business purposes. Please mention the name and closing time of the business clearly in the order.
- If the information above is not provided, we cannot guarantee that the deliveries will be made by 5pm.
5. Absence of Recipient
- Depending on the delivery location, if the recipient is absent at the time of delivery, the courier may leave the flowers in a safe place (e.g. with a neighbour or at front door in cool temperature) for the recipient to retrieve when they return.
6. Funeral Homes
- You must provide the visiting / service time & date for funeral arrangement deliveries.
- These orders are our highest priorities. If you have ordered too late to make the funeral service, we will call you as soon as possible to discuss other alternatives. (Making other arrangements or deliveries something sent to the home of the family.
7. Incorrect Addresses
- If the recipient's address is found to be incorrect upon delivery arrival and an additional delivery service is required, there will be an additional charge.
- We do not provide refunds for live cut-flowers (including arrangements).
- For live plants, exchanges are available within 24 hours (no refund).
- Cancellations are accepted 48 hours before pick-up and delivery times.
- If you have specific requests and notes, please mention them in the order.
- Please note that flower arrangements may look slightly different from the photos on the website due to seasonality and availability of flowers.
- Seasonal flowers that are available at the time may be substituted with other types of flowers.
- Vase can be changed depending on the situation and If you want the same version as the picture, please write it in the special instruction.